If you like quesadillas you’re gonna love this! They are great for a light lunch, brunch, or a snack.
They are quick, easy, and cheap to make. Make these for your next brunch date for a guaranteed hit! Your guests will think you are a genius. My kids loved them for after school snacks.
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1/4 onion sliced thinly
- 1 avocado sliced into 1/8ths
- jalapeno slices (out of can)
- 2 slices American cheese (not necessary, can use just mozzarella).
- 1/4 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices of ham
- 2 lg. flour tortillas
- Lay one tortilla out, add American cheese.
- Add ham, onion, jalapeno slices, and then avocado slice.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and the other flour tortilla.
- Add oil to non-stick skillet, heating skillet with medium-low heat.
- Place the whole Sincronizada in skillet (I grab it around the edges like a sandwich the best that I can).
- Heat on that side until tortilla is a golden brown then flip it cooking other side (try not to spill fillings, again grasping around edges).
- Place on platter cutting into quarters.